Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Neat and Tangled September Release

The new release September goodies at Neat and Tangled are awesome as always!


I used the cute foxes from the Merry Kisses stamp set, and their matching dies as the focal point on this card. But instead of the traditional orange or red colour for the foxes, I thought I would turn them into Arctic foxes by keeping them a grey and white colour.


It matched my idea of using the Landscapes stencil to create snowdrifts. I used some texture paste and sprinkled superfine white glitter all over the top of it. The set of two stencils are the inverse of each other so it allows for some fun tricks, and I sponged on some blue ink into the gaps. 


The second time I used my Landscapes stencils I made more of a country wheatfields kind of look by stamping the Landscapes Textures through it in a variety of orange and yellow tones.


I also turned the Oak Leaf die into a tree instead, and used this card as my Father's Day card!! My dad is a farmer so it made sense in my eyes ;-)


Also this month at Neat and Tangled we have been partnering with Benzie Design who make the most luscious felt. I got rather practical by starting work on Moriah's birthday invitations already (it's actually not until November, but it feels good to be organised!) using the Magical Day stamp set.


Inspired by the unicorn theme I used the Benzie felt to create a headdress she can wear to the party! I have more details and even a video tutorial on how to make these up on the Neat and Tangled blog HERE.

And you can find all the new release stamps, dies, stencils and sequins in the shop HERE.

PS. I'm giving away a Magical Day stamp set on my Instagram account this weekend. You can find me HERE.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails