Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dude, you are so old!!

The Trophy Husband had a birthday just recently, and the Ephie Kids and I thought it would be hilarious to use the Krumspring 'For My Caveman' stamp set to whip him up an appropriate card. I even coloured him with grey hair for the occasion!


Actually, the real pun is in the sentiment right? Ironically, that actually comes from a different stamp set, called 'You Pixelate Me', but pairing them together was a natural train of thought on my behalf ;-)


Turns out The Trophy Husband also loved the idea so much that when it was his turn to attend a mate's birthday party the following week, he commissioned me to make a very similar card. He requested the dinosaur from the same 'Caveman' stamp set this time though, and I was very happy to comply.


I created a little scene for my dinosaur with some Thinlits dies from Sizzix. The tree is from the Green Garden set (661375) and the grass and cloud are from the Great Outdoors set (661228) which is a bit of a favourite of mine ;-)

I'm really enjoying the creative outlet of mixing and matching my supplies recently - I must be getting adventurous!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails